This weekend we swept an undermanned but entertaining Morning Wood.
In Game One, Dewey was masterful on the hill and the defense was rock solid, especially in the LF/CF/SF region, but not so much at SS.
In Game Two, we played with only nine guys and Tim got the job done on the bump.
- Mondo's home run with the greatest slide of the year
- Doug walked. And walked. And walked. And walked. And walked. And walked.
- Mike McDonald risking divorce to be at Game One
- Hiding under a tree to escape rain, only for Dave to point out that it was the worst place to be in case of lightning
- Several bad calls by the ump
- Ben's bat heating up just in time for him to miss next week